Melbourne Vic, 3000
24 Hour - 7 Days a week - Free Call 1800 763 855 or Ph (03) 9562 3224 24 hrs
At Harris Family Funeral Melbourne we offer a service that allows you to plan ahead.
Pre-planning a funeral is one area of financial planning that most people don’t want to think about, particularly when they are healthy and enjoying life.
But we plan ahead for just about every other financial possibility in life to ensure that our loved ones are protected.
We take out life and health insurance, we put money aside for retirement and most of us have made a will. Pre-planning a funeral is just as easy as any other financial arrangement. A pre-planned funeral can protect your loved ones emotionally as well as financially and will provide you with peace of mind in knowing that your affairs are in order.
When you pre-plan a funeral, you choose the type and style of funeral service that you want with Harris Funeral Melbourne
Some of the details you will need to consider when pre-planning a funeral include:
- Do you prefer a burial or cremation?
- What is your preferred cemetery or crematorium?
- What will be the wishes of your family?
- Are there any special features you would like to include in the service, such as a poem or special piece of music?
- What type death notices, mourning vehicles and flowers would you choose?
- Would you prefer donations to a charity rather than flowers?
For further enquiries,
Please Contact Us on 1800 763 8555 Melbourne Funerals to receive an instant free price quote
Phone - 24 Hours
Melbourne Funerals Cremations
Funeral Directors of Melbourne
Harris Family Funerals Melbourne and all surrounding areas